The NightWatch-108 LED Solar Motion Sensor Light is delivered with a 4m cable connecting the light to the battery pack, allowing to place the solar panel in a sunny position. 108 Super Bright LED lights illuminate an area of approximately 144m2.
This stand-alone security light can be conveniently placed in any location where sunshine can chrage the panel for approximately 4 hours per day. No need need to connect it to any traditional power supply. It will tehrefore not be affected by power cuts or load shedding.
Solar lighting not only saves money but also reduces the need for electricity generation, thereby adding to a greener lifestyle.
- - 108 Super Bright LED's give a high powered beam illuminating approximately 130m²
- - 12V 7Ah Lead Acid rechargeable battery
- - 18V, 556mA 10W Solar Panel
- - Passive infrared motion detector recognizes movement on a 110 degree horizontal sight
- - Automatic Day/Night Switch
- - Adjustable 'on-time' from 1 to 4 minutes, sensitivity and ambient light setting
- - Durable ABS plastic construction, easy to install, hardware included
- - Completely solar powered, no electrical wiring needed
- - IP44 rated
- - Charge time 4 hours, operation time 8 hours, 50 on/off cycles per full charge
- - The unit has two settings, 'On' for full beam which will run for four hours then automatically switch over to a motion sensor light which will run a further 180 cycles before a new charge is necessary.
3 to 15 working days delivery